Membership of SDLS is open to solicitors residing or practising in the Swansea area (including Neath, Port Talbot and Llanelli).
Why join? Here are some of the benefits
- We provide a forum for support, advice and networking
- We organise training courses locally with members entitled to reduced rates
- We have an active programme of social events, again with preferential rates for members
- Members are able to advertise job vacancies on our website free of charge
- All members receive our weekly eDigest of legal developments plus ad hoc updates of interest
- We have direct links with the Law Society of England & Wales and regularly raise issues and feedback on developments in Chancery Lane
- We support small, local charities by fund raising and members are able to nominate a charity for support.
- We also have a cricket team, golf team and walkers group